Cannabis Resource and Evaluation Center (CREC) is a local, family owned healing center offering support and alternative health resources to people facing health challenges. Based in Yakima, WA our primary goal is to advocate and support a proactive approach to health management by providing Washington State residents with a local, affordable, and safe environment to:
- get a medical cannabis authorization through our naturopathic doctor
- learn how to grow, cook, find quality medicine, and understand medical cannabis and how it can help you in your pain management regime
- learn about the law and what you can do to keep yourself and your family safe
- get your questions answered and get help
- visit with our physician for individual and family health care needs as well.
CREC is proud to be a member of the Yakima Valley and Wenatchee communities. We look forward to providing quality goods and services for healthier lifestyles to all cannabis patients throughout central Washington.
CREC’s Mission Statement
CREC will create a healthy, safe business environment that provides legal and natural alternatives for healthier lifestyles. Our mission is to develop and provide quality goods and services that are naturopathic, holistic remedies to treat medical conditions associated with disease and injury.
CREC’s Vision and Goals
We will provide healthcare education and consultation for a holistically healthier lifestyle and provide a legal means to using medical cannabis by obtaining a valid Washington State medical cannabis recommendation. We also provide medical cannabis educational materials to medical cannabis patients, law enforcement, and the community to increase community support and safety for all medical cannabis patients and their families and friends. CREC will provide a workplace that promotes health and wellness to all staff and patients and provide support to our community through education and the donation of funds to support programs and services that benefit the entire community.